Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Area Manager in hospitality in the NW.
Leading a team of General Managers, you will need to be commercially aware, driven, well organised and hands on. You will also have the passion and leadership skills to motivate your team to maximise profits and drive sales.
- You will have full P&L accountability.
- Manage all costs effectively across the units.
- You will help recruit and train a strong team and develop and train competent managers.
- You will implement sales driving strategies and develop strong relationships by training retail partners on brand standards in order to achieve sales results.
- Continually look for growth and sales opportunities to build the business.
- Customer Focus - Customer is at the heart of everything. Seek to understand internal and external customers' requirements.
- Previous field management experience is essential with stretch to grow.
- Developing and Retaining Talent - Able to recruit and grow talented individuals to strengthen teams, ensure the right people for the right roles and foster a culture of internal development and promotion.
- Sound business judgement and decision making.
In return for your hard work you will receive a salary of £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus and package. To be considered for this role you must have experience of being a field manager for at least 2 years.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"