You will be part of an exciting and growing recognised brand and have the chance to be in a role that will allow you to utilise your academic background in a more interesting way!
Your role as Area Manager will operate in West London, supporting the groups of the educational franchises to enable and ensure the growth of their business.
The role is ideal for someone with an academic background, who is looking to move away from teaching/lecturing or any roles within academia, and transition into a more team based and interactive role. Confidence is key!
You will be:
- Working closely with the educational instructors within a pre-determined geographical area; supporting them to fully succeed in their business in line with the instructional and operational qualities and objectives.
- Through regular visits, individual meetings, and various other means of communication, you will provide hands-on and practical support to the franchisee including mentoring, coaching and training them to ensure they exceed short, mid and long term business plans, including working to agree targets for growth and retention.
- You will also review and provide support and guidance in the assessment of franchisee performance by providing suggestions and advice on how franchised Instructors can manage their study centres more productively, whilst resolving any problem areas, assessing market conditions and creating initiatives and strategies to build brand awareness.
- Have a passion for and experience of working in the education sector
- Be educated to degree level
- Have a full UK driving Licence as regional travel is a requirement within the role
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job