The position will involve both developing the current stores and its teams to grow & achieve set goals, but also to help with profitability and all commercial aspects in stores.
About the role
• They are looking for an experienced and successful candidate with existing cluster/area Manager experience to lead the way in this new role.
• Experience in a fast paced retail environment would be beneficial.
• You will ensure the sales process is effectively executed in store, bringing your experience and new ways of working to the table.
• Recruit, retain, coach and develop the area team, leading them to be high performing locations.
• Proactively seek feedback on store performance and develop a culture of continuous improvement.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external partners.
• Motivate, lead, coach and drive the team to achieve store targets and KPI’s
• Demonstrate effective time management, planning and organising skills in regards to daily, weekly and monthly store tasks. Flexibility to travel between locations around the area and be on hand to support teams as and when quires arise.
What’s in it for you?
• A salary of £40-48k + bonus
• Company car or car allowance
• Competitive benefits package
• Well established company, looking to progress and develop their business along with your career
The position is not expected to be around for long and due to the amount of anticipated applications we regret that we cannot reply to everyone, however interested candidates should apply with out delay with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'