Are you a Teacher? Are you stressed? Do you want more free time?
Guaranteed contracts available in the geographical area you want to work in!
Are you a primary teacher based in and around the Barnsley area seeking a better work life balance?
Would you like the flexibility to choose what days you can work on a week to week basis?
Do you want to work with the market leaders in the region offering Guaranteed Work Contracts in local Primary schools?
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint qualified primary teachers to meet the increasing demands of supply cover in our Barnsley schools.
Principal Resourcing are the market leaders in the region with over 40 years of collective experience working alongside the schools in the local area, providing both short and long term solutions for their recruitment needs.
As the market leader in this area we are able to offer you assignments on a flexible basis that suit your current situation; when, where and how often you work is up to you.
Whether you are looking for ad-hoc, short or longer term work, part time or full time, Principal Resourcing can help secure the post for you.
Why register with Principal Resourcing?
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority.
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available.
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment.
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay.
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice.
- 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus.
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance.
What are the benefits of supply teaching?
- Flexibility - you choose the days you want to work, the length of time you want to work and also the location you want to work.
- Increase your knowledge - you will get to experience how a variety of schools operate.
- Returning to teaching - being a supply teacher is a great way to get back into the classroom and a brilliant way to gain confidence.
- Other commitments - whether you are studying, working part time or have other commitments, you can work as little or as many days as you want when on supply.
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with. 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"