The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within technical building design.
The Architectural Technologist, provides technical building design services and solutions and is trained in architectural technology, building technical design and construction.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Architectural Technologist/Technician is essential
- HNC/HND or equivalent in an Architectural Technology or construction/building discipline
- Computer Aided Design software AutoCAD
- Strong knowledge in construction
- Health and safety
- Understanding of building regulations, planning legislation/procedure & general building detailing
The Salary is dependent on experience.
For any further information please contact the White collar perm’s team on .
Understanding of building regulations, planning legislation/procedure & general building detailing.
Architectural Building design
Strong knowledge of construction
HEALTH & SAFETY
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job