Salary: £22,000- £30,000
We have a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technician to join a market-leading, RIBA Chartered architectural practice located near Coventry.
We are looking to speak with Architectural Technicians ideally already having a number of years' worth of experience looking to join a vibrant and fast-paced team of exceptional individuals.
Working as part of a medium sized practice, you will be helping to run projects across a variety of sectors including; residential, conservation, education, retail and commercial.
Strong AutoCad experience is essential.
Essential qualifications/ experience for this Architectural Technician role:
- Be suitably qualified within architecture/ construction
- Have sound knowledge of AutoCad
- You will have sound knowledge of UK building regulations/ producing and submitting planning applications
- Have job running experience both out on site and within the office
Working as an Architectural Technician you will be:
- Obtaining design briefs from directors
- Understanding new legislation changes and potential benefits to clients, writing informative emails/notes to be sent to key contacts
- Development of planning scheme into detail construction drawings
- Liaising with the planning team regarding the planning conditions and their discharge
- Liaising with team regarding additional input from third party consultants
- Development of Specification and tender documentation
- Ensuring the scheme is checked by senior team member
- Ensuring that checklist is complied with for tender pack
- Ensuring that contract is filled out with team
- Developing links with contractors and other consultants
- Setting up regular site meetings, typically monthly
- Attendance at some meetings
- Completion of valuations
- Issuing inspection report after site visits
Commutable Locations for this Architectural Technician position:
Coventry, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Birmingham, Solihull, Redditch
If you are interested in hearing a little more about this Architectural Technician opportunity, please could you call ALICE on (01792) 365 109 or alternatively, could you please send an updated CV and portfolio to:
- Architectural Technician
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'