We are currently recruiting for a small but busy architectural practice based in Exeter. This senior architectural technician will be joining a team of different skilled employees, so will be required to communicate on a regular basis with the team. Our client primarily specialises within the residential and educational sector, so knowledge of these would be highly advantageous. It is important that this senior individual has good understanding of the UK Building regulations and should have at least 5 years' experience within the architectural sector.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior architectural technician to take a lead in some exciting projects. Duties within the role will include producing high standard detailed drawings, produce NBS specifications and working closely with other lead consultants including Structural Engineers, Site agents, M&E etc. There will be times where you are required to work independently so will be required to trust and deliver work without supervision.
Senior Architectural Technician Position Overview
- Working on a wide range of residential and educational projects
- Delivering high standard detailed drawings
- Job running and assistance on site
- Producing tender information, work schedule and building/NBS specifications
- Communicating with a wide range of individuals within the office
Senior Architectural Technician Position Requirements
- Living in or close to Exeter
- 5+ Years experiences within the industry
- NBS Specification writing experience
- Good understanding of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of UK Building regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Senior Architectural Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
- 4 weeks' holiday + BH
- Christmas Shutdown
- Pension Scheme
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'