We are currently seeking an Architectural Technician to join a well-established, family run business based near Hemel Hempstead. This role requires an Architectural Technician to join a growing team, the company currently have around 20 employees but they are looking to grow.
The most successful Architectural Technologist will have 3 or more years post graduate experience and the ability to work under pressure. The Architectural Technician will be degree qualified in Architectural technology and have the ability to complete technical drawings. Projects that the ideal candidate will be working on are mainly within the office fit-out sector, so previous experience with working on office fit-outs/office spaces would be highly advantageous.
Our client works with some large established clients within the industry. The company offer a reliable service for a variety of sectors including health care, furniture, industrial and offices. The projects the client are currently working on are challenging yet rewarding and the company will offer the suitable candidate a long term, stable career.
Architectural Technician Position Overview
- Assisting with a range of different projects within office fit-outs
- Designing using REVIT and AutoCAD
- Attending meetings, listening to senior members of the team
- Communicating with clients and other members of the Architectural Team
- contribute to planning applications and other regulatory application procedures
Architectural Technician Position Requirements
- proficient in REVIT (advantageous) and AutoCAD
- previous experience in designing office fit-outs (advantageous)
- highly motivated
- excellent work ethic
- degree qualified in relevant sector
Architectural Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary £30K - £40K (DOE)
- Holiday - 20 days' holiday + BH
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job