Fresh Design International are a globally recognised creative agency merging design disciplines to provide our clients with true innovation through user focused design. Due to increased demand in architecture we are seeking to recruit an Architectural Technician to join our UK team. If this is you and you share our vision, get in touch!
Salary: Depending on the experience
- Relevant technical qualification - Degree/HNC/HND.
- Competency in both AutoCAD & Autodesk Revit are essential; competency in Autodesk Navis Works and clash detection preferable.
- Demonstration of a basic knowledge of architecture & working with building materials
- Understanding of CDM procedures
- Good knowledge of the Building Regulations, NBS, adoption processes and the overall technical process.
- An ability to contribute to the department by conveying knowledge of new trends, techniques and technical innovation
- Ability to assist the team in any technical matters and provide technical support throughout the design process.
- Good presentation skills with the ability to produce accurate, detailed & precise drawings,
- Good team spirit along with a willingness to get involved, be challenged and build on your existing knowledge & skills.
- Good time management skills with the ability to organise & prioritise workload effectively.
- 3 years, UK-based experience working in a similar role is preferred; previous experience working in a range of sectors would be beneficial.
- The production of working drawings.
- Liaising with the company Architects on a range of projects.
- Liaising and co-ordinating with external consultants to ensure correct information is produced.
- Dealing with questions and provide technical support to the site based construction teams.
- Attending regular site-based progress meetings
- The role will include a variety of responsibilities throughout the Design to Build phase
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job