Are you an Architectural Technician looking to work with a company that has great opportunities to progress your career development within Bristol?
An expanding company in the prestigious city centre location is looking to recruit an Architectural Technician. This is a design led practice with international clients and offices around the globe.
The is firm wanting to attract ambitious hard-working staff who will be well rewarded for producing high quality designs.
Our client is seeking a talented and ambitious Architectural Technician with 5 Years Post Part III Experience who is looking to develop their career to the next level. The client is looking for a successful candidate that can:
- Establish working relationships at all levels and willing to get involved with business development and networking opportunities.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Autodesk Revit
- Be self-assured and able to lead the design process from conception through to completed design
- Provide exemplary levels of communication and presentation skills.
- Produce high quality presentation material with having your own robust creative flair.
- Work within a vivacious practice with an active programme of cultural, social and charity functions throughout the year. Operating within in a collaborative team with prospects to develop your skills and gain further career progression
- Working on prominent projects internationally and across the UK in our core sectors: mixed-use, residential, retail and office
- Progressing your own designs while learning to improve your comprehension of how to merge creative ideas with added value to ensure that our designs are fully realised
- Work within a vivacious practice with an active programme of cultural, social and charity functions throughout the year. Operating within in a collaborative team with prospects to develop your skills and gain further career progression.
Harvey Richmond Recruitment are acting as independent Recruiters in respect of this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job