Architect required for an award-winning Architectural Practice based in the New Forest. My client prides themselves on the variety of skill sets their employees possess and the dedication and hard work they put into each project. The ideal Architect will be Part III qualified and will have a minimum of 5 years' experience within the Architectural industry. The Architect will be working on projects within a range of sectors including Education and Commercial so previous experience within these sectors is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Architect to join a diverse team of highly skilled Architects and Designers. The Architect will be proficient in Vectorworks and ArchiCAD and will have the ability to complete detailed drawings. The successful Architect will be working on projects from conception to completion and will be leading a team of architectural professionals.
Architect Position Overview
- Work within a range of sectors, predominantly within the Education and Commercial sectors
- Lead a team of architectural professionals
- Complete detailed drawings
- Work on projects from conception through to completion
Architect Position Requirements
- RIBA Part III qualified
- Proficient in Vectorworks or ArchiCAD but this is not essential
- Experience of working within the education and commercial sectors
- Possess the ability to lead a team
- Live locally to the New Forest
Architect Position Remuneration
- Salary £35k-£45k, negotiable
- 25 days' holiday
- Other company benefits
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'