40 hours Edinburgh Full Time Apply Now
Amazing opportunity for school leaver!
Trainee Vehicle Administrator
Mercedes Benz - Newbridge
Salary between £12,000 and £15,000
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 34 sites with just over 1600 employees.
What does the job entail?
- Administrative Support for Fleet Sales Department
- Ordering Sold and Stock New Vehicles via MBUK system
- Inputting allocated new vehicles into DMS system
- Monitoring process from new vehicle order to arriving at Dealership
- General filing and other housekeeping tasks.
- To assist with data input to computer system as required.
- General office duties.
- To adhere to ISO9002 procedures.
- Assisting with other tasks as directed
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Results orientated
- Financial Awareness
- Numeracy and data handling
- Problem solving and decision making skills
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Family days out
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'