Established in 1984, Anderselite, part of the Morson Group, are leading technical recruitment experts to the built environment.
With six regional offices across the UK our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide permanent, temporary and contract blue and white collar recruitment services to a multitude of companies, large and small, within the Construction and Rail sectors.
Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit an Apprentice Administrator for our office based in Leeds. This is an ideal position for someone looking for a start in Administration leading to a career in Recruitment.
The successful candidate will work part of a dedicated team providing administration support to our recruiters, in the on-boarding processes for our expanding database of clients.
- Administration of welcome packs for new starters
- Liaising with consultants
- Production of reports detailing clearance status of individuals on specific projects
- Processing Excel reports
- Data entry via email and over the phone
- Document control
- Good communicator (Written and verbal)
- Basic IT skills including (Microsoft Word & Excel)
- Minimum GCSE Grade 4 or above in Mathematics and English
This role will include Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 2 delivered through a local training provider.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'