Due to my client’s ongoing growth, they are looking for a number of Appointment Setters to join the team to work across a number of campaigns. This is a great opportunity to work for a Times Top 100 Employer- my client has been in the top ten for the last 3 years and it is the best company to work for in London.
Start dates have already been confirmed for 14th, 21st and 28th February so please apply promptly so you can join your new colleagues!
Appointment Setters are based in their Kentish Town call centre which has over 100 seats- they are moving to a brand new bespoke office on Kentish Town Road over the next couple of months so it is a great time to be joining them. You will be responsible for contacting customers over the telephone, then matching them to companies who are able to assist with their needs. This is not cold calling as everyone you contact will have requested a quote through one of my clients' online portals.Once you have gathered all of the information and confirmed their details, you will then go on to book an appointment with one of my clients many partners.
As an Appointment Setter you will be
- Confident speaking and relating to our customers as you will make approximately 200 calls per day. You will build rapport over the telephone with ease and will be able to share information quickly and concisely.
- Positive and enthusiastic. We would welcome applications from future leaders so we would be very interested to speak to people who are also able to motivate and support others.
- Be commercially minded and understand how booking appointments not only contributes to your daily target but impacts the business as a whole.
- Conscientious, empathising with the customers you speak to and also the clients we work with. You will demonstrate self-awareness and be a team player.
- Comfortable using multiple systems and platforms. An eye to detail is essential as we need to make sure that the correct information is shared with our partners.
- Receiving feedback on how you are performing from a quality perspective as my client wants to make sure that you are fully supported. This means that you will be listening to your own calls, attending training and having coaching session with more experienced members of the team.
The best performers across the team have a variety of backgrounds including previous Call Centre experience, but also retail, hospitality and sales. Ideally you will have worked in a telephone based role such as a Receptionist, Front of House or PA previously and have booked appointments in the past, but we would also welcome applications from candidates who have general customer service experience. My client would also welcome applications from candidates who are looking for their first permanent position
Whats on Offer
The Appointment Setter role attracts a salary of £18,000 based on a 35 hour working week, plus monthly paid commission. Successful candidates can expect to be paid commission from their first month.
Alongside the financial remuneration you will be provided with full training, development opportunities and will be working with a world class team. My client are a Times Top 100 employer with ambitious growth plans for the future.
There are also further benefits including
- Unlimited Book Allowance- great for reading up on sales, marketing and training or development
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day- there are 5 types of milk, yogurt, bread, eggs and seasonal fruit which you can help yourself to!
- Relaxed, informal culture - no dress code
- Gaming and book clubs
- Sports clubs including Football, Running, Volleyball, and Cycling
- Corporate gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Family First culture
- Regular social nights out
- Trips to Ibiza for all staff on achieving annual targets
Due to the volume of applications received, please use the optional covering letter function if you have any further questions. Telephone calls may not be answered and will delay your application.
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
- Appointment Making
- Identifying Client Needs
- Setting Appointments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job