Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £19k to £25k (dependant on skills and experience) + Excellent company benefits
Due to our clients continued success and ambitious plans for further growth, we currently have a vacancy for a Appointment Maker to be based at our office in Bradford.
As a member of the team, you will be contributing to the achievement of new business targets of the company by;
- Contacting prospects and securing appointments in line with targets
- Maintaining and updating client data
- Develop and promote to the existing clients
- Identify other areas of new business
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience of B2B experience, Media Sales or Recruitment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with clients.
- High level attention to detail.
- IT Literate
- Demonstrates resilience by maintaining standards despite pressure. Able to use your own initiative.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills along with a positive can do attitude.
- To book appointments for sales consultants through excellent telephone skills and high levels of activity
- To follow up marketing campaigns and events to generate new leads from prospects
- To engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level to identify new and emerging business opportunities.
- To build effective relationships with potential clients and existing customers, by use of appropriate questioning, clarification and language.
- To identify and qualify opportunities for cross selling products to generate business and increase profitability.
- To speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues.
- To maintain and update records in our CRM system accurately and in accordance with data protection requirements.
- To carry out data cleaning to provide accurate information and support for marketing campaigns and to increase new business opportunities.
- To identify renewal opportunities and gather customer information to ensure efficiency of renewal process.
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please click 'apply' or for more information please contact
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job