Appointed Representative - Insurance
Our client is an award winning, independent broker with an aim to grow a large network of Appointed Representatives (AR).
They are interested in speaking with established AR’s who are dissatisfied with their current network and / or those looking for a more favourable commission split - or producing brokers who have an established book of business they can transfer in.
Some of the benefits of switching to or joining our clients network are included below:-
- Client ownership - you own your customer base 100%, providing the opportunity to create a valuable asset
- Easy set-up - you can work from anywhere in the world by using a paperless office
- Buying power - You will have access to a wide-variety of markets, both composite and Lloyd's markets.
- You will benefit from working with an extremely friendly and approachable team and you will be well looked after.
- Commission levels are negotiable depending on your account size.
It is also important to note that, unlike other networks, our client makes no other charges for their services.
You will receive excellent accountancy support and access to wide-variety of markets both composite and Lloyds - as well as your compliance matters attended to.
- Customer Base
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job