Applications Security Analyst - West London - £550/day
Application Security Analyst required on a contract basis for a leading West London based Health care insurer.
To be successful you must have:
- Knowledge of current and emerging advanced cyber threats, attack and evasion techniques, command and control infrastructures and insider threat behaviour.
- Experienced with cyber security incidents from investigation to remediation.
- Experience of the tools and techniques used by SOC and Incident Response teams including SIEM applications, Data Leakage Prevention solutions and Intrusion Detection and analysis.
- Security related qualifications including CISSP, CRISC, CGEIT.
- Exposure to prevalent industry standards such as ISO27001, FCA, PRA, ICO, PCI-DSS, CSC top 20, ITIL, ISF, etc.
You must have hands on experience with the following:
- Application Vulnerability Management
- Web Security
- Forward & Reverse Proxies
- Identity & Access Management
- Key Management Systems
- Citrix, Windows & UNIX/Linux operating systems (including hardening and patching of core OS as well as utilisation of command line tools)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job