You will be joining our digital marketing team based in the UK. We have numerous new and ongoing digital projects; apps, business configuration tools, planning tools and websites. You will be working with the smartest IT and digital teams across the globe and have the chance to further develop your own career as an Application Support Analyst with this global manufacturing and distribution business.
BASIC SALARY: £26,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
- Contributory Pension
- Healthcare Cashplan
- Company Profit Scheme
- Christmas Shutdown
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Coventry, Northampton, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Nuneaton, Daventry,
JOB DESCRIPTION: Application Support Analyst – Digital Projects
Our Application Support Analyst will support the UK’s Digitalisation Manager with new and existing digital projects across the business for B2B and B2C apps, specific configurations tools, planning tools, and websites. Our digital team are the innovators and testers of new concepts and “cool stuff”.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Take ownership for the testing of new and existing applications and websites.
- Produce testing journeys and test plans for all projects, to ensure testing time is managed appropriately for the specific digital product.
- Identify improvement areas on all digital projects, such as user requirements and the global business requirements.
- Record, manage and analyse key information across various IT ticket systems.
- Work with outside agencies and our in-house teams to resolve issues across the digitalisation projects.
- Produce concise reports for the wider business model.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Application Support Analyst – Digital Projects
We are looking for candidates who are keen to develop and expand their skills and knowledge. We require our Application Support Analyst to have the following qualification/s and knowledge in most, but not all, of the specific areas listed below:
- Knowledge of software testing and able to create test plans.
- Previous experience in a Digital Marketing team; web support, web developing or an IT related role; IT Support (1st line or 2nd line) or an IT / Application testing role.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and organisational skills, accompanied by excellent communication skills.
- A degree or HND in computing, business or a related numerate subject.
- Experience in web application testing.
- Keen to further develop their skills in a collaborative digital team and a wider business model.
- Desirable skills; SQL, previous experience using automated testing products. (e.g. Selenium / Ranorex).
We are a global trusted brand and manufacturer for hardware supplies. Our business is currently going through a major digital transformation. There is an exciting ever-changing landscape ahead for the UK digital team. If you are tech savvy and creative, this is a great opportunity to join us now.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services:
- Applications Support Analyst, Digital Customer Support Analyst, Systems Analyst, Customer Support Specialists, Smartphone Applications, Computer Applications, UX, Application Tester, Test Plan Creation, Mobile Games, Banking Software, E-Commerce, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support,
- Online Distribution, E-Commerce, SQL, Automated testing; Selenium, Ranorex, Web Application Testing, JIRA, Bitbucket, SAP, Reading code, Basecamp Project Management, SharePoint, Trello, Hoss, and .net.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: KA15964, Wallace Hind Selection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'