Chapman Tate Associates seeks an Application Developer to join a close knit company who offer a relaxed working environment to promote growth and development.
They are a high-flying company that are showing year on year growth to expand their name within the market, working for my client will give you exposure to market leading technologies and the chance to work on some immense projects.
You will be responsible for assisting in the identification, development and maintenance of business or IT driven applications using a number of platforms including standard Microsoft products as well as current web development standards, in full collaboration with all departments within the organisation.
- Monitor system performance and status at all times and, in conjunction with monitoring, take early actions to ensure products remain available and of high performance.
- Take ownership of incidents and service requests relating to the business applications systems.
- Liaise with members of staff and/or clients where appropriate to determine software requirements.
- Establish a full understanding of the application stacks and how they are connected, administered, configured and maintained.
- Develop and improve the applications the company currently uses to improve business performance
- Keep abreast of current technology trends within the software environment to gain professional
- Ensure all requests and incidents are logged, categorised and prioritised on ticketing system and are resolved within our SLAs.
Skills and Experience
- At least 1 years’ commercial experience in a similar role
- Solid experience in .NET, C# and MVC
- Good understanding of web development
- Experience in designing, analysing and troubleshooting applications
- Understanding of SQL Server or other relational databases including stored procedure development.
- Strong grasp of software design patterns and effective development methodologies
- Excellent diagnostic, debugging, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in team environment, while being self-directed, proactive and action oriented.
- Willing to suggest and propose new ideas and improvements.
- Quick to learn, flexible and adaptable.
.NET, C#, ASP.NET, T-SQL, WPF, Application Development, Software Development, SQL, MVC
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'