We are a leading global Company part of the Sitel group, with sites all around the world, supporting our well known clients in delivering first class customer service every day. As we continue to grow we are looking to welcome people to our team with a passion for helping customers.
We are now recruiting for a Commercial Application Developer to join Sitel, in either our Exeter or Stratford Upon Avon site. This exciting opportunity will require you to design, build and support multiple Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow) CRM platforms, which is for high profile clients of the Sitel Group in Europe and Asia Pacific.
You will have total ownership for the requirements gathering, design, development, installation and configuration of Oracle Service Cloud instances; this is including trouble-shooting, maintenance, and potentially support of ancillary software products (either custom developed by the Development team, or 3rd Party) to assist with Oracle Service Cloud integration.
Working within a small team of Oracle Service Cloud developers, we are looking for a strong communicator, able to liaise with external and internal clients.
- Deliver applications that meet client requirements, objectives and Service Level Agreements.
- Provide incident response support and troubleshooting. Act as an escalation point for the support team for application solutions, and ensure issues are resolved expeditiously.
- Ensure all software applications are fully tested in adherence with standard Change Request procedures.
- Deliver reports in weekly meetings to evidence activities, ensuring reports are updated regularly and also provided to the Development Manager.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Education and/or experience on the entry level:
- Minimum of 1+ years' experience in CRM application development. Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow) experience is highly desirable.
- Experience in technical requirements gathering, analysing, configuring, customizing, blue printing etc.
- Ideally experience in application development tasks, specifically, knowledge of the complete Software Development Life Cycle and Systems Architectures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; including the ability to work with individuals at all levels in the organization and strong relationship building abilities; excellent team building and leadership skills.
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 1 year experience or equivalent is preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience/understanding of Waterfall and Agile Project Management methodologies desirable.
- Ability to prioritize tasks appropriately, to minimize interruption to operations.
- Flexible hours.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job