Application Developer - SharePoint
Forward Role Recruitment Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of an industry leading real estate investment company who have an exciting opportunity for an Application Developer who would thrive utilising the latest technologies in a fast paced environment.
The successful Application Developer will ideally have some experience with SharePoint 2013/2016 including Design Manager, Permissions, and Content Types, Workflows and working with both client and server side API.
The role itself will be based around the Trafford Park area and working as part of a talented, close knit team for a company with an enviable internal culture.
To be considered for the position the successful Application Developer must have experience with:
- Experience of server side technologies such as Visual Studio, PowerShell and SQL Server
- Make sound design decisions for SharePoint solutions, with an appreciation of out-of-the-box SharePoint functionality, leveraging this over custom development
- Awareness and desire to develop in newer technologies, such as SharePoint Framework, Remote Provisioning and Gulp
- Demonstrate sound industry and technical knowledge and can apply this in the context of assignments
- Understanding or willingness to master other Microsoft technologies such as Umbraco.
- Ability to take a visual design from the Marketing team and create a custom web part or portal.
In return for your expertise the successful Application Developer can expect a salary circa £40,000, possibly more dependent upon your level of experience.
If you are interested in joining a specialist team who has a proven track record in delivering high quality sustainable projects then please forward an updated CV to Mike Rhodes immediately, or for more information I can be contacted on (07789) (512321).
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"