£60K + Benefits
My client a company who provide thousands of organisations within the healthcare industry has an exciting opportunity for an Android Developer to join their IT Team based in Uxbridge.
The Android Developer will be have the opportunity to work on multiple application projects using state of the art equipment and help the company push towards its mission of helping society and changing peoples lives.
Skills the Android Developer will have:
- Excellent experience of creating and delivering Android applications using the SDLC
- Familiar with working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Strong experience of working with Android SDK, Android Studio and Goggle tools (Google Analytics or SDK)
- Familiar working with Version control tools such as Git.
- Good experience of Test Automation tools as well as CI and CD tools
- Familiar with software architecture and design patterns.
- Experience of using other programming languages (Java, C#, PHP etc.)
Responsibilities the Android Developer will have:
- Configuring and implementing mobile applications using best practice methodologies.
- Troubleshooting bugs as well as maintaining and looking for Maintain and continuously looking for improvements on current mobile applications
- Interacting with other IT Departments as well as going through new features/applications with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Continuously keeping up to date with new trends and technologies on Devops, CD/CI and testing tools.
- To meet project deadlines delivering high quality work as well as working individually or part of a team.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'