London - £28,000 - £40,000
Have you graduated in a numerical discipline? Are you looking to continue your career in an analytical consultancy role? Do you consider yourself to be analytically minded? If you answered yes to the above, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
A leading and well respected, global consultancy firm is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join their effectiveness department to work with advertisers helping them to make the most of their marketing.
- Effective data analysis and turning this information into insightful customer resources.
- Using tools and processes to deliver accurate and appropriate analytic models.
- Contribute to company profitability and team goals through timetabling.
- Develop marketing effectiveness expertise and knowledge
As a reputable employer offering a wealth of experience, development and benefits, they are looking for the best employees. The requirements for the roles are as follows:
- A, graded 2:1 or above, degree in a numerical or economic discipline
- A minimum of a B grade in A-Level Mathematics
- Experience in an analytical role
- Good knowledge of analytical software and IT programmes.
The salary for this position is very competitive, ranging from £28,000 to £40,000 dependant on experience. On top of this, a generous holiday entitlement, as well as some excellent company perks.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Please apply with your CV and should you have the relevant skills I will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job