We are currently looking for an Analytical Team Leader to join the Organics department for a growing contract testing company in Essex
A leader in contract testing, they offer a highly technical analytical service to a range of industries.
Manage, lead and coach a team of Organic Analysts and Laboratory Technicians involved in a range of Analytical techniques including GC, GC-MS and HPLC. You will oversee client projects ensuring they are delivered on time and to a high-quality standard.
- Manage and schedule projects and workloads within the laboratory.
- Oversee and support the analytical testing and lead troubleshooting on analytical techniques including GC, GC-MS and HPLC.
- Ensuring the ISO17025:2005 standard is maintained, and any relevant actions are performed in a timely manner
- Ensure all equipment is maintained and ready for use.
- Troubleshoot problems and ensure laboratory operations continue smoothly.
- Manage all training of new members of staff.
- Ensure health and safety standards are met and maintained within the laboratory.
- Check and audit results and write client reports.
To be successful in this role:
Candidates will be degree qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have experience in GCMS, GC, HPLC techniques and other Organic testing methodologies. You will be working as a Senior Analyst or Team Leader in a UKAS/ ISO17025 laboratory and have some experience in supervising staff. Candidates with some training or coaching experience without direct management experience are also being considered for this role.
The laboratory operates between 7.30am - 6pm on 3 shifts patterns - 7.30am-4pm, 8.30am-5pm and 9.30am-6pm.
Key words: Senior Analyst, Laboratory Supervisor, GC, GC-MS, GC/MS, HPLC, Organics, Analytical Chemistry.
- Analytical Chemistry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'