Excellent opportunity as a Warehouse Operative with Amazon, the worlds leading online retailer. Join our friendly team here as a picker and packer at our state of the art warehouse in Daventry. You will be working for a company who prides itself on customer satisfaction and the development of their operatives, join the team and you could have taken your first step towards a new career.
As an Amazon Warehouse Operative, you are an integral part of the customer fulfilment process. Working within the warehouse means you are at the centre of what Amazon does, ensuring customers receive the best service and products.
Picker packers at Amazon will be paid:
- £8.00 per hour for Days
- £9.71 per hour for Nights (£8.00 + £1.71 night shift premium)
Warehouse Operative shift times:
- 08:00 - 18:30 and 19:00 - 05:30
- 40 hours a week over 4 days
The Warehouse Operative Role:
- Picking and Packing customers online orders
- Working within a fast paced environment
- Working within a team
- Heavy lifting may be required of up to 15kg
Benefits of being an Amazon Picker and Packer:
- Onsite Free Parking
- Free Tea and Coffee
- Canteen providing hot and cold food
- Full training provided - no experience is necessary
- Great Transport links
- Excellent break room area including pool table
What we are looking for:
An ideal Picker Packer has a strong work ethic, the ability to work within a fast paced target driven environment and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
Apply now and we will be in touch as soon as we can!PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- "Warehouse Operative"
- "Picker and packer"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"