Our client specialises in the management of aircraft component repairs for airlines, manufacturers and MROs throughout the world by using its industry experience, knowledge and expertise to provide engineering and business solutions that reduce the operating costs of its customers.
They are now seeking a Supplier Manager on a permanent basis in their Berkshire office, to strengthen key relationships with their customer base, enable complete visibility of component repair status to their customers via their bespoke online system and ensure they deliver on time at all times, meeting their contractual obligations.
This role will involve:
- Monitoring repair order status throughout the repair loop, maintaining systems with latest status data, delay explanations and other relevant supplier information.
- Improve turn-time performance, meeting and exceeding internal and customer KPIs.
- Enforce customer and company contract terms with supplier base.
- Support resolution to all aspects of supplier interaction.
- Identify threats to service levels, apply supplier, customer and internal escalation.
- Negotiate proposals to resolve and mitigate.
- Develop positive and strong supplier relationships, seek to improve working methods and communications
- Conduct customer and supplier reviews
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Demonstrate a desire to succeed, grow in experience and develop a career
- Be a confident and clear communicator at various levels
- Have strong negotiation and decision-making skills
- Be effective in time management and prioritisation
- Be analytical, creative and demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Be confident to work under own initiative
- Be a strong team player
- Adaptable to change
- Work well under pressure
- Be customer focused
- Have an understanding of Information Security practices
We are predominantly interested in candidates with experience from a supply chain background. If you have an understanding of the manufacture or repair & overhaul of automotive/aircraft or other components, that would be beneficial.
Candidates are expected to have good MS Excel, analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
We require candidates who have excellent customer service skills, strong time management, great use of initiative and a passion to learn.
My client offers a competitive starting salary which is dependent upon experience. The package includes full induction programme and on-the-job training, a contributory pension scheme and opportunities for progression and development.
- Job type: Permanent, based in Berkshire.
- Free parking.
- Own transport is essential to access the office location
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job