Air Conditioning Engineer & Refrigeration required.
Location: Preston/ Blackpool area
About our Client
It is my pleasure to be working with a with a medium sized but evolving family-owned building services/engineering Air Conditioning company based in the North West servicing clients across that region, who are looking to recruit an experienced and established commercial maintenance mobile Air conditioning engineer to join their service team on projects in and around the North West.
My Client has been trading for over 30 years and are consistently growing & expanding in all areas of the business, in particular their bespoke Technical Services Department who is looking for a commercial maintenance AC engineer who is motivated and technically minded.
About the Role
Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer Job Role & Responsibilities
- Responding to service calls
- Test, service and repair a wide variety of equipment (VRV, VRF, Split)
- Fault Finding
- Offering advice and technical support to customers
- Reporting directly to the Technical Service Manager
- 70% of work on Air Conditioning.
- 25% on Commercial Refrigeration
- 5% on Chillers.
About the Candidate
- Air Conditioning & Rerigeration Engineer Required Skills & Experience
- NVQ Level’s 2 & 3 or equivalent
- F Gas Cat 1
- Electrical experience preferable
- Working with a range of systems split type units to VRV/VRF to water chillers
- Good communication skills
- Motivated to work on industry leading equipment
Points of Appeal
- 40 hours per week with overtime available after 40 hours
- Company vehicle and mobile phone/tablet
- 20 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Travel paid after the first and last 30 mins each day.
They offer an exciting opportunity for an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer and who is looking to enhance their career with training programmes and opportunities to advance within this field.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'