Air Conditioning Engineer | West London / Middlesex | £37,000 + Package
Are you an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer looking for a new opportunity? Are you interested in working for a well established, nationally recognised business?
I am currently recruiting for a Air Conditioning Engineer to work on a mobile basis within a range of commercial environments within East London, however you may also be required to cover parts of Essex out to Brentwood.
You will predominately be working independently on a daily basis with a large mobile support network.
Daily duties will involve Splits / Multi Splits, filter changes, cleans, condenser changes, re-gasing, VRV / VAV, Chiller checks. You may also be required to turn your hand to other basic building services duties.
The business is very structured with training and progression allowing for a wide range of future opportunity.
- Up to £37,000 basic salary
- Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00 (Can be flexible)
- Working client direct opposed to a contractor
- Working in a smaller area opposed to all over the South East of England
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
- Sick Pay
- Company Shares Scheme
- Employees Assistance programme
- Discounted offers within the business
- Holiday Plus
- Inspiring People Awards
- Long Service Award/Recognition event
- Professional subscription
- Travel to Work season ticket loan
- Career breaks
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Dental Plan
- Experience working in commercial building services
- City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- MUST be apprentice trained with certification / letter to prove this.
- General understanding of mechanical / hvac equipment
- Experience working within both landlord and tenant area's of a commercial premises is preferable
If this position could potentially be of interest, please submit a CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- shift engineer
- shift leader
- Electrical engineer
- shift tech
- critical engineer
- mechanical shift leader
- electrical shift engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job