Job title:?Air Conditioning / Chiller Engineer
Benefits:Salary from £32,000 - £36,000pa / Pension / 33 Days Holiday / 1 in 6 on call ( £130 ) / Mobile / Laptop / healthcare plan / bonus / childcare vouchers / sick pay / Van + Fuel Card
As a leading supplier in the refrigeration and HVAC industries our key activities include the design, development, manufacture, installation and maintenance of refrigeration and HVAC solutions.
Our Service division provides planned and reactive service and maintenance throughout the UK. We specialise in air conditioning applications and have wide ranging experience in this field. We provide a turnkey service from design to installation to commissioning and after sales care including service and maintenance.
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Level 2 air conditioning and refrigeration (would be an advantage)
- Minimum2 Years' experience working on air conditioning equipment
- Driver's Licence
- Service, maintenance and repair of chiller and AC products with minimum direct supervision an within a pre-set timescale.
- To liaise with customers to ensure work is being carried out to their satisfaction and to identify future potential business.
- To give detailed technical reports on work carried out, or further work necessary to restore plant to optimum operating efficiency; to correctly complete work reports/time sheets to enable invoices to be submitted with minimum delay; to maintain regular contact with service centre.
- To carry out simple, on site, equipment installation to acceptable standards.
- On-site apprentice training.
- To ensure that the Company's technical and safety standards are maintained and to make recommendations for improvements as necessary.
- To adhere to company policy of quality service standards.
- To perform other related duties as assigned or requested
- Salary from £30,000 - £35,000pa ?
- As much or as little overtime offered to engineers (which ever you prefer)
- On call currently 1 in 6
- 33 days holiday
- Private Pension
- Smart Phone
- Fuel card
- Van with Air con, Blue tooth, DAB( new van every 4 years )
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job