Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer required. Our client is a specialist Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Company based in the Cambridgeshire area and due to the continued success and growth of the business now require another RAC Engineer to join the team. The Engineer will predominantly be covering the Cambridgeshire area but will be required to travel further afield as and when needed, therefor it is essential the that the Engineer is based within this area.
The Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer will be servicing, maintaining, repairing, fault finding, attending breakdowns and occasional installation on air conditioning systems such as VRVs, VRFs, splits, multi splits and commercial refrigeration equipment such as cabinets, cold rooms, ice machines, cellar cooling, and bottle coolers. The Engineer will be working throughout a number of commercial sites such as offices, restaurants, factories, farms and retail stores.
The Refrigeration Engineer MUST hold an F-Gas 2079 CAT-1 certificate and a full UK driving license.
Service Engineer Position Overview
- Working throughout the Cambridgeshire area within offices, restaurants, factories, farms and retail stores
- Carrying out service, maintenance, fault finding, repair, breakdowns and some installations on Air Conditioning and Refrigeration systems
Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Proven background within air conditioning and refrigeration with service, maintenance and install
- Experience with refrigeration systems such as cabinets, cold rooms, ice machines, cellar cooling, bottle coolers and air conditioning systems, VRVs, VRFs, Spits and Multi Splits
- Safe Handling of Refrigerants or F-Gas 2079 CAT-1
- Driving License
- Based within the Cambridgeshire area
Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £28K - £30K
- Company Van - Vauxhall Vivaro
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
- Working hours 00 to 17.00. 0.5hr lunch
- No out of hours call out rota
- Travel pay
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job