As a Business Analyst you will be the essential communication bridge between IT and the business stakeholders, as such expert communication skills are a must for this role. Solid problem solving ability, attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously are all essential aspects. During the course of your career with Sopra Steria you may also get the opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects across our various Clients, Sectors and Sites.
- Skilled Business Analyst with experience in various tasks including:
- 'As-is’ and 'To-be’ analysis
- Gap Analysis
- Business Process modelling
- Requirements engineering
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills and experience working with a wide range of people and roles
- Knowledge and experience of Agile methodology
- Translating requirements / user stories into functional and technical designs
- Collaborating within a multi-disciplinary development team to deliver functionality
- Technical knowledge such as XML, SQL database queries
- Experienced in business rules development, data modelling and business case development
- Must have a passion for remodelling users/citizens interactions through digital transformation
- Public Sector and/or Utilities experience
The successful candidates must be willing to undergo a security clearance process.
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Our Government team brings together a range of different skills, cultures and expertise and gives us an exciting opportunity to create compelling business growth in our market place with both existing and future clients.
We provide our clients with a variety of services including BPO, managed infrastructure services, infrastructure transformation, systems integration, applications development support and maintenance.
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.
Find out more
Visit the Sopra Steria website and Sopra Steria LinkedIn company page.
- Business Requirements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job