Are you an experienced Aftersales Manager within easy commutable distance of Croydon, Surrey? My Client is part of one of the UK's most progressive dealer groups; they are seeking to appoint an ambitious, customer-focussed Aftersales Manager to head up their Aftersales department.
Who we're looking for
- Applicants should have previous Aftersales managerial experience with the ability to develop and increase new business opportunities.
- You will be organised, flexible and a team player, capable of working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated, confident and enthusiastic, with the ability to examine and analyse financial data and monitor expenditure.
- Strong communication skills will be an essential attribute in inspiring, leading and developing employees to achieve their full potential.
- This role is will suit an individual that has the desire to deliver an excellent quality of service to each and every customer.
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will enjoy excellent benefits including free life assurance, a contributory pension scheme and generous staff discounts.
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format or call us for a confidential discussion.
- Aftersales Manager
- After Sales Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job