I am currently working with a Construction company in the search for a Part Time After Care Administrator
- To ensure all calls into the Department are answered professionally and courteously and issues logged appropriately.
- To co-ordinate schedule of work and manage the rectification of all defects on a wide range of construction projects in a cost-efficient manner and managing the expectations of the end user in a polite and professional manner.
- Carry out the necessary research to identify the appropriate sub-contractor who is liable for the defective works, including liaising with the construction team who were initially responsible for the specific project.
- Liaise with all relevant sub-contractors and direct labour to ensure that the remedial works necessary are carried out in a timely and planned manner, including issuing written confirmation and programmes to all sub-contractors and clients' where necessary.
- To book appointments for Construction Managers' to deal with latent building defects.
- Ensure that defects are reported to sub-contractors on a daily basis.
- Arranging inspections and the completion at the end of defects liability period.
- Update the construction team, design team and end user on a weekly basis; advising on progress to date, costs and estimated completion date of all rectification works and ensure this is distributed to relevant personnel.
This role is Part Time - 30 hours per week. Salary is in the region of £20,000 on a pro rata basis.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job