Evolve Recruitment are currently recruiting for an After Sales Manager for our client who are a worldwide leader in Consumer and Professional goods, with global sales of $5.5bn and over 22,000 employees. The organisation is renowned for their unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands and innovative products. The After Sales Manager will be responsible for the daily management of the UK warranty process. The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of aftersales support and will have experience managing and motivating a team.
- As an After Sales Manager, it is your responsibility to ensure the business meets its statutory aftersales obligations and delivers a high standard of customer service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage the Warranty team supporting all customers, retailers, dealers and end-users' queries, collect & repair service, telephone calls and emails. Resolve customer complaints, setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency and quality and change management
- Manage the warranty process, including goodwill, ensuring the team complete records accurately and administer the warranty policy in the best interests of the company and the customer
- Management of the Returns process, including analysis and auditing, ensuring an efficient and visible operation
- Plan the distribution of work within the team utilising the available skills and experience and actively manage team development by identifying individual training requirements
- Seek out opportunities to continuously improve efficiency in the warranty and returns processes. Review reporting systems to identify potential improvements.
- Develop team culture and maintain high performance through coaching and performance management
- Resolve customer issues in line with company Service strategy and customer expectations. Manage any necessary liaison with Service Manager regarding customer dissatisfaction
- The After Sales Manager will maintain relationships with Warranty Service Agents, set and monitor KPI's and report service output.
- Ensure adherence to brand service requirements.
- Agree and set up KPI's to monitor the Warranty operation and provide management reporting content in a timely manner as required by the Service Manager
- Provide a key management role in Aftersales support projects
- Maintain and develop own knowledge, skills and experience in all related areas
- Good knowledge of Aftersales support within the Service environment
- Staff management and motivational skills. The ability to plan and evaluate the work of staff in a manner conducive to high performance and accountability
- Experience of successful helpdesk management in an Aftersales environment
- Process review, mapping and improvement skills
- KPI setting, monitoring and reporting experience
- Project management skills to include the co-ordination of multiple projects, management of resource levels and meeting strict deadlines
- Good knowledge of statutory requirements (sales of good act, product safety)
- The ability to think strategically and creatively to solve problems and streamline the warranty process
- Experience of working with petrol and electrical products preferred
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Appropriate time management skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility in regular travel to our key customers and UK DC
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience for the Warranty and Spares Manager, please apply now to Evolve Recruitment, Kingston upon Thames, for more information!
- customer service
- after sales