Affinity is a programme to support clients to develop ancillary revenues through products such as travel insurance, extended warranties, handset insurance and so on. This is a high focus area of the WTW business with huge potential and challenging targets.
Currently Affinity is delivered through a variety of platforms and solution. A key part of the role is developing and rolling out a bespoke, proprietary system, GenASys, which can fully integrate with our clients’ existing systems to provide a simple online solution for sales, claims and complaints. Analytics and reporting capabilities make it easy for our clients to have complete transparency and control their programmes.
Reporting directly to the Affinity Delivery Lead, this is a role for an experienced, high energy and commercial Senior Product Owner, with strong technical skills, excellent interpersonal skills and experience working collaboratively with senior stakeholders across geographies- Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America- in a matrix environment.
Responsible for product ownership from R&D through to delivery ensuring efficient, effective and fit for purpose product improvements and developments, with a clear product strategy and plan for backlog for product. Able to work autonomously to a large remit without handholding, managing diverse stakeholders within a complex matrix environment and with outstanding communication and presentation skills- translating ideas, concepts and plans into both technical and layman’s terms.
Conduct Risk: To put the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business
- Responsible for product ownership from R&D through to elivery ensuring efficient, effective and fit for purpose product improvements and developments, with a clear product strategy and plan for backlog for product.
- Work in Partnership with Affinity Delivery Lead to build commercially focused product strategy and requirements definitions to meet contractual timelines
- Work with Affinity Delivery Lead to:
- Transition existing clients to GenASys platform
- Implementation new clients to GenASys platform
- Consider governance and compliance requirements in planning
- Translate ideas, concepts and plans into both technical and layman’s terms.
- Work collaboratively with communications and marketing to ensure clear messaging about platform which meets country commercial requirements
- Support the development of business and investment cases for GenASys
- Coach and Develop colleagues and team members
- Outstanding analytical and decision making skills, communication skills, relationship-building skills and influencing skills
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at http://willistowerswatson.com
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Qualifications: none essential: CSM advantageous
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Experienced, high energy and commercial, with excellent interpersonal skills and experience working collaboratively with senior stakeholders across geographies in a matrix environment.
- A senior product owner with a strong track record of delivery of system implementations across multiple geographies
- Outstanding commercial focus and ability to influence commercial teams, including successful negotiations
- Track record of successfully managing system implementations
- Positive and solution focused with a personal drive to achieve significant change in relatively short periods of time, and able to motivate teams to focus and deliver on priorities
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience of managing within a multi-country matrix environment. Flexible, influential style, and ability to appropriately challenge senior stakeholders
- Clear and compelling communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
- Business and political awareness
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job