AEM Developer – Contract – London
- Role: AEM Developer
- Location: London
- Length: 6 – 12 months
- Rate: £500 per day
We are currently seeking an AEM Developer to join our clients Development Team which forms part of their wider Customer Experience team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning, friendly, innovative company which prides itself on delivering dynamic high-performance websites.
Technical Skills needed:
- Experience building with Adobe Experience Manager
- AEM version 6.2
- Working experience implementing Templates, Components, Dialogs and Workflows in AEM platform
- Strong working knowledge of Agile Software Architectures and working in an Agile environment
- Working experience designing AEM Component Dialogs for Touch UI with Granite UI framework.
- Experience in the following frameworks related with AEM would be desirable: Sightly, Sling Models and WCM Use API.
- AEM Certification
- AEM 6.3
If you have the relevant experience above and have worked as a AEM Developer previously, apply with a CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job