Advanced Quality Planning Engineer
- Monday - Tuesday 08.00 - 16.30 & Wednesday to Friday 08.00 - 16.00
Our client, based near Kempton Park racecourse are currently seeking a full time Quality Planning Engineer. You will be experienced with Machining & Tooling and have a solid background in fast moving, volume manufacturing environment as well as a thorough understanding of ISO 9001, TS16949
Day to day duties
- Running daily Quality Improvement meetings
- Operation of company AQP Activities
- Generating PPAP reports and maintaining Control Plans and PFMEA analysis.
- Managing Customer Complaints and returns.
- Managing Projects to improve performance and reduce waste
- Resolving and assisting Production QC with daily problems
- Undertaking Internal Quality Audits
- Supporting Engineering and Production with new projects
- Developing Product Quality standards
- Compiling Monthly KPI data for management Team
Skills & Experiences
- Apprentice time served - Experience of tooling and machining
- Injection Moulding or Moulding background would be ideal
- Having worked in fast moving , volume manufacturing/process environment
- 5 years’ experience of AQP role in Automotive or similar industry.
- MET T4/6, HNC/D or B Eng preferably Mechanical Engineering
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Quality Assurance (Advantageous)
- ISO 9001, TS16949
- Auditing Skills
- Lean Manufacturing
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech are operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this position
- ISO 9001
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job