Adobe AEM Campaign Business Analyst : Retail Marketing :Leading Global Energy Oil Co.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 Months Initially
Rate: £350 - £450 per day
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Data & Campaign Business Analyst working in their Retail Marketing space.
The Retail business encompasses more than 45,000 sites in more than 70 countries serving over 15 million customers a day. The company-operated part of the network currently encompasses over 11,000 sites with 75% of the global network operated in an indirect manner, via licensing, dealer owned or wholesale.
With the growing demand for digital services, their Retail success will require a fundamentally different approach to customer engagement. A move from volume to value based business models is needed in order to enhance the value proposition beyond operational excellence and fuels. For this, digital is becoming a key differentiating factor in Retail marketing.
In 2018 there is a focus to continue to lead in the digital space and enhance the digital experience of customers before, during and after visits. This will include coordinating communications across web, mobile, social, email and other channels.
The Business Analyst role will be focused on the Processes & Data required for the Data and Campaign Platform. The Analyst will support the Product Owner in evaluating, assessing and documenting requirements and assessing business impact of changes or enhancements. They will be responsible for helping with the definition, prioritization and scoping of enhancement or changes to the services. They will be working directly with the business leads, project managers and IT to understand requirements and assist with developments.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Driving standardisation of data and processes
- Capturing and analysing desired requirements/user stories from key stakeholders to feed into the Product Owner
- Identifying key data elements associated with User Stories
- Facilitating meetings and workshops to gather business requirements
- Collaborate within a global team of Product Owners, Business Analysts and Project Managers to align product requirements
- Working with business leads to develop/verify the business case for product enhancements; this will include defining and tracking success metrics
- Providing customer and business context to the development teams
- Assist with Communications of changes/enhancements
- Assist with training and documentation for the platform
- Supporting Business & Change Impact Assessments where required
- Supporting and coordinate User Acceptance Testing
- A Digital and Retail background with good knowledge of omni-channel marketing and B2C CRM
- Experience and knowledge of B2C communications for Retail covering: Loyalty, eCommerce, Social and Mobile apps
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies/ways of working, particularly Scrum
- Experience of leveraging online behaviour data and transactional data for digital marketing communications
- Knowledge of the Adobe Marketing Cloud (AEM, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Campaign, Audience Manager, Mobile etc.)
- Technical and business documentation skills (with support from the SMEs)
- Ability to liaise with technical and non-technical teams to manage and communicate issues with the services
This is an exciting project to drive leading digital solutions across the largest retailer in the world along with their key suppliers.
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.
- Business Analyst
- Marketing Campaigns
- Retail Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job