Location – Manchester City Centre
Salary - £24,000-£27,000
Type – Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a well-established Real Estate Developer in the heart of Manchester City Centre. This is super exciting times for the company who are looking to grow even more over the coming years and become one of the biggest developers in the UK.
The role will be to support the wider teams with day to day administration, assisting with the organisation and planning of meetings to ensure the directors can work effectively and efficiently.
• Organising meetings and preparing Directors for their meetings
• Assisting with writing up reports
• Joining board meetings and minuting with follow up actions
• Managing the inhouse systems and looking to improve processes
• Providing general administrative support across the wider team
The client is looking to move quickly so if you are interested, apply online and I will get in touch!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'