Our Client is a world leader in what they do, and they are looking for a strong and experienced Administrator to join their team.
They are looking for someone to come in and work closely with their Planning Team to ensure all administrative tasks are up to date and act as a support system.
- Dealing with incoming customer queries via telephone and email
- Produce daily and monthly reports
- Ensuring all customer portals are kept up to date daily
- Manage open call reports for customers
- Updating and closing jobs
- Administrative support to the team
- Any further ad-hoc tasks required
- 2-2 years administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organised
- Ability to take on any task
- Great attention to detail
- Work well as a team
If this is what you’re looking for, please apply today!
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK.
- Customer Queries
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'