Job Title: Administrator
Industry: Financial Planning
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000
Job reference: 15317
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an administrator to join an Investment practice in Bournemouth.
This is a well-established and growing firm that is looking for a motivated, diligent, and experienced administrators to join them. Within this role you will support the Investment Managers, clients and the back office team with administration duties.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- First point of contact for clients in person, on the phone, via email.
- Provide full range of administration services including typing of correspondence/ maintenance of database.
- Processing invoices and maintaining records.
- Ensure valuations are produced and dispatched to clients within regulatory timescales.
- Ensuring all communication received from clients is actioned promptly and efficiently.
- Liaise with clients, intermediaries, and other individuals to organise meetings and check holdings.
- Assist the investment managers with follow up calls and paperwork.
- Remain compliant and up to date with regulatory changes and company rules.
- Salary up to £24,000
- Excellent support with your professional development
- Great benefits
- Assistance with qualifications if you choose to take any/progress with them.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience with administration ideally within a finance office: investment, accounting financial planning, pension and banking (desirable)
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent level including Maths and English (essential)
- Confident administrative skills including typing (essential)
- Strong attention to detail (essential)
- A strong team ethic is important as is a degree of flexibility (essential)
- The ability to work under pressure whilst remaining organised and efficient is key (essential)
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Investment practice based in Bournemouth on an administrator role.
Our commitment to you:
Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
Never pester you.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'