Administrator - £17k - £20k + benefits
Location: Cardinal Square, Nottingham Road, Derby DE1 3QT
Winners of?the?Best recruitment company to work for in the?UK?under?£10m category at the Recruitment International awards and awarded Gold Investors In People award October 2018,?Xpertise Recruitment is an?award-winning?technology recruitment consultancy that specialises in supplying hard to find permanent, contract and interim talent across a diverse range of industry sectors across the UK.?
We combine the sophisticated capabilities of larger staffing companies with a dedication to supplying the best talent. Whilst we have not been around as long as some of our larger competitors, our directors’ combined experience of the staffing markets has involved substantial success and credibility.
With our business going from strength to strength, there is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapid growth recruitment business, and a team that is dynamic and winning!
Our culture is hard working. And fun too!
As an Administrator, you will be responsible for carrying out, supporting and tracking a variety of business activities relating to contracts, HR, office organisation and event support. Reporting to the Accounts & Business Administration Team Leader, you will be part of our support team and will interact with everyone in the business as well as our customers and other business partners on a daily basis. A great customer service ethic alongside attention to detail are key attributes for this role.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Contract support administration such as:
o data capture and checks as part of the onboarding process
o checking references
o timesheet monitoring
o processing contract extensions
o responding to contractor queries
- HR activities including
o processing starters and leavers
o training co-ordination
o supporting the recruitment process
o data input to support collation of HR management information
- Supporting events such as internal charity events and external meet ups
- General office administration such as liaising with office suppliers, answering the phones, greeting visitors, managing the parking rota, processing expenses
- Data input, quality checks and routine processing associated with our customer system
- Working closely with and providing cover for other team members
- Experience with a similar role or industry an advantage
- Customer service minded with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Compliance with processes
- Comfortable working with a range of systems
Competencies & Behaviours
- Attention to detail
- Time management/Prioritisation
- Demonstrating Xpertise core values
- Can do attitude, willing to be flexible to meet business needs
- Team player
Xpertise Benefits & Incentives:
- Opportunity to be part of an award-winning growth business with ambitious future plans
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays + day off for your birthday
- Wellbeing budget
- Pension scheme
- Additional incentives that reward performance
- Company-wide team events
If you would like to connect email or call. For additional insights as to why we were Winners of the Best Recruitment Company to Work for up to £10m in the UK, please visit our careers website
- Office Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'