My highly professional and thriving client based in Beccles are looking for an administrator to join their team. This role will be to support the Advisers.
You must have previous financial services admin experience (pensions, investments etc) and good IT, admin and customer services skills too!
- Typing letters, emails and reports
- Answering the telephone
- Taking full responsibility for the client files and back office IT
- Data entry
Person specification: Knowledge and experience:
- Good Maths and English qualifications - grade C or above
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent IT knowledge and typing skills
- Previous office admin experience is a MUST (ideally within the Financial Services Industry)
Salary dependent upon relevant experience £20,000 - £24,000 p.a.
Full time Monday to Friday - for the right person would consider part time
This is a great opportunity to work for a friendly, growing and forward thinking company - where they really care about their clients and staff.
If you have the required experience, are organised, have exceptional attention to detail and have lots of enthusiasm - then please email Louise your CV and I look forward to hearing from you.
* If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then I am afraid on this occasion your application has not been successful and we wish you all the best in your search for a new role.
- Customer Services
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'