Job Title: Administrator
Location: Birmingham (B15)
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Would you like to work in a vibrant, busy, creative company with amazing long-term prospects?
- Are you keen to work in a team focused, fun environment with a great atmosphere?
- Would you describe yourself as a great communicator, organised, efficient and a team player?
If you answered "yes" to all the above, then read on…
We are so excited to be working with a company who, in these challenging times, is flourishing and now need to expand their team due to a new service within their existing business. They genuinely care about their employees and will be creating a new team to ensure their vision for the company’s future is realised.
These are permanent, office based roles requiring strong organisation and clear communication skills. The successful candidates will be dynamic and driven to succeed whilst ensuring all contracts run smoothly.
- Dealing with incoming job information from drivers in the field
- Taking calls, responding to emails and making outbound calls when required
- Supporting drivers to ensure contracts run smoothly
- Ensuring that contract and job information is uploaded accurately to the computer system
- Quality checking information received and ensuring it meets company standards
- Ensuring key performance indicators are achieved
- All associated administration tasks as required
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Methodical with a keen eye for detail and good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Happy to work as part of a team and individually
- Computer literate with knowledge of Word and Excel
In return for your hard work, you will earn a starting salary of £18,500 depending on experience.
For more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please email your CV.
Morgan Parkes Recruitment Ltd operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Personal data you supply will be used for contacting you via telephone or email about our service. Your data will be kept securely and retained in line with GDPR regulations. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data for the specified purpose at any time.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'