My award-winning client based in Gloucestershire are looking for three proactive, professional and committed Administrators to join the team in Gloucester to provide high-quality administration support to the wider business.
This is an excellent opportunity to begin a long-term and progressive career for a market leading organisation.
If you are an experienced Administrator and pride yourself on providing exceptional administration and customer service, then I want to hear from you!
- Deal with incoming calls, emails and post
- Regular communication with clients
- Ensuring all documents and communications are recorded accurately and efficiently
- Accurate data entry
- Be able to accurately use all appropriate and relevant IT systems
- Developing relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Previous administration experience
- Planning and organisational skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Tara at i2i Recruitment.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasise any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'