Working for a Local Authority within Woking, GU22
Working from Home Available
36hrs per week
Temporary Assignment for 1 year
A local authority within Woking are looking for an experienced Administrator to join the Virtual School team.
The core purpose is to monitor and track the progress and attainment of Looked After Children (LAC) by working closely with the schools in which the children are based, and the social workers assigned to their care.
The Personal Education Plan (PEP) is a key component of our drive to ensure that Looked after children and young people get the very best from their education.
Maintaining accurate data and performance information to improve service delivery along with efficient processing of admin tasks is crucial in providing support and enabling the smooth running of the Virtual School.
- Support the administrative processes associated with PEPs and other aspects of the business.
- Monitor the Virtual School e-mail inbox and respond to incoming telephone calls, dealing with queries and enquiries and directing messages as appropriate.
- Liaise with our partners in Social Care, SEND, Schools, Colleges and external suppliers
- Update key information and run regular reports from various different systems to assist with the production of accurate data and up to date information, to help improve service delivery.
- Coordinate arrangements associated with the Virtual school training programme, special events, staff recruitment, staff induction, and performance management.
The Team is based in Woking although you may very occasionally be required to work in other locations within the county. Surrey supports a flexible working policy which includes some home working and flexible hours by negotiation.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills as the role involves running reports in multiple databases and doing work in Excel.
The post is subject to enhanced disclosure and barring service checks.
*please note only successful candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'