Customer Service Administrator
I am currently looking for an experienced Customer Service Administrator on a permanent basis to join a well known organisation within the automotive industry.
This would be an exceptional opportunity for someone who is looking to join a reputable company and looking to take the next step in their career.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Scheduling jobs to maximise operational and logistical performance
* Outbound telephone calls with customers to arrange collections and chase replies
* Liaising with collection and delivery contractors on a regular basis throughout the day to ensure a first class service
* Replying to emails coming into the business
* Booking and organising jobs across dual systems
* Cost Control
* Data Entry and managing the databases
Key Skills Required
* Previous Administration Experience
* Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
* The ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Able to work towards strict deadlines and targets
* The ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
* Confident in all Microsoft Packages such as Excel, Word and Outlook
Interviews are being held immediately!
Please apply now or contact Emma Gillard on alternatively you can send your cv to
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- admin cars automotive auctions administrator scheduling customer service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'