Salary: £8.52 per hour
Contract: 6 months (Possibility of a further extension)
Do you have previous Administration experience?
Are you available to start immediately?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join a leading Engineering company based in Dewsbury.
• Creating and modifying excel reports and sending them to staff and managers
• Dealing with customer queries
• Phone cover – taking messages, answering and covering the phones for staff
• Sorting post, batching for Royal Mail,
• Distributing work packs and keeping spreadsheets to track work
• Filing, archiving and keeping the filing system in order
• Ordering stationary
• Managing timesheets – (filing and e-mailing)
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
• Confident in using MS packages such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Can do attitude.
• Team Player.
Hours: Monday to Friday from 8.30 until 5.30pm (must be flexible)
Benefits: Weekly pay, accrued holidays, pension scheme, free onsite car parking, onsite kitchen and more.
Interested? Apply Now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'