JHE & Partners are delighted to be working with a company based in North Leeds as they look to recruit an Administrator to join their busy friendly team on a full-time basis.
Working closely with the Sales Managers and Finance team, the successful candidate will have a background within administration, confident working in a busy and lively team, and possess excellent communication skills.
Key duties will include:?
- Setting up new accounts on the system
- Inputting invoices onto the system and matching with delivery notes
- Liaising with customers and resolving queries
- Taking incoming calls, resolving queries or passing to the relevant team members
- Various administrative tasks for the sales team
- Assisting with finance administrative tasks
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Full training will be provided, however recent office experience within an administrative role is essential.
Applicants must also have a good understanding of Microsoft packages.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Eager to learn, possibly with an NVQ in Business Administration
- Ability to work well as part of a team
In return, the company offer a competitive salary, great benefits and the opportunity to learn and develop your skills moving forward.
If interested, please apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out.
- Sales Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'