The Best Connection are currently seeking an Administrator for our client in the Cheadle area of Stockport.
You will be part of a small team responsible for co-ordinating temperature controlled transport to hospitals and planning for deliveries to patients in the home on behalf of a major client in the health care sector.
The roles is initially for 3 moths cover but a strong possibility of leading to a perm job role
Responsibilities of the Administrator
- Daily admin tasks requiring excellent attention to detail
- Calling patients to confirm delivery ETA's
- VDU operation
- Customer service
Requirements of the Administrator
- Strong IT, Interpersonal and written communication skills are essential
- Transport planning/Admin experience an advantage
- Comfortable on the phone
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to fully commit to 3 months work
- Strong Admin/customer support back ground.
Hours - Monday to Friday 0900-1800 - Flexibility required
A DBS check will be completed by the client due to the nature of the product.
Possibility of this becoming a permanent role dependant on future work load.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'